CAD Import .NET for Compact Framework is a small API for AutoCAD DWG manipulation and DXF file formats in C#, VB.NET and other .NET programming environments.
CAD Import .NET for Compact Framework allows:
- Viewing of AutoCAD(tm) DWG/DXF, Windows Metafiles WMF/EMF and a set of raster images (*.bmp,*.jpg, *.jpeg,*.tiff, *.gif);
- Viewing HPGL (PLT, HGL, SPL,...), SVG and CGM formats
- Converting DWG and DXF to BMP format;
- 2D rotation, printing and zooming for raster images;
- 3D rotation, printing and zooming, switching on/off for layers, selection of layouts, setting of visibility for entities, using SHX fonts for DWG and DXF file format.
Here are some key features of "CAD Import .NET for Compact Framework":
- Supported CAD formats: *.dwg and *.dxf
- Supported raster formats: *.bmp,*.jpg, *.jpeg,*.tiff, *.gif and *.ico
- CAD Import .NET for Compact Framework provides access to extensive properties of each CAD entity.
- Full control of every layer and any element of it
- Supporting three-dimensional coordinates
- High speed for reading all formats
- CAD Import .NET for Compact Framework implements quick and exact reading of DXF and DWG files and manipulating them using Windows GDI+ interface.
- DWG and DXF Layouts
- 3D support including nested extrusions
- Easy and smart scaling and image dragging
- Compatible with AutoDesk DXF Release 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 2000, 2002, 2004/2005/2006
- Compatible with AutoDesk DWG Release 12, 13, 14, 2000, 2002, 2004/2005/2006;
- Fully compatible with C#, VB.NET and other .NET programming environments
- UNICODE support allows viewing Japanese, Chinese, Korean and other hieroglyphs
- DXF Autocad Table support
- DWG and DXF reference images support
» version 1 - posted on 2008-11-15
DWG 2007, SVG, CGM formats are supported.
EULA - End User License Agreement
CAD Import .NET for Compact Framework
SINGLE APPLICATION SOFTWARE LICENSE AND LIMITED WARRANTY
The CAD Import .NET for Compact Framework (Software) and everything that comes with it is
Copyright (C) 2005 - 2007, by Soft Gold Ltd.
300002, Tula-2, p.o.box 248, Russia.
World Wide Web: http://www.cadsofttools.com
All copyrights to CAD Import .NET for Compact Framework are exclusively owned by
the author - Soft Gold. CAD Import .NET for Compact Framework is protected by
copyright laws. At all times Soft Gold retains full title
to the software. Subject to your acceptance of and accordance
with the terms and conditions stated in this agreement, you
shall be granted a single-application software license. Any previous
agreement with Soft Gold is superseded by this agreement.
You may distribute the unregistered version of
software freely, provided that all files are included and
remain unmodified and that no extra files have been added
to the package. You may not ask any money for the distribution.
You may use the unregistered version of CAD Import .NET for Compact Framework free
of charge for testing purposes, but if you want to use it for
other purposes than testing - you have to register it with the author.
3.SINGLE APPLICATION LICENSE, GRANT OF LICENSE AND SCOPE OF USE
Grant of License. Subject to the terms and
conditions of this License, Soft Gold grants to you, if
you are an individual, or, if you are an entity, license for one
(1) application where the Software can be used. The license is
nonexclusive, nontransferable and limited to use the Software
solely to create your own application program.
Subject to the other terms and conditions of this License, you
may distribute your Application to others for production
use. You may also make a reasonable number of copies
of the Software to backup devices such as hard disks,
optical media, or tape and one (1) physical CD media
backup copy of the Software solely to replace the
original copy provided to you if the original copy is
damaged or destroyed. All rights not specifically
granted to you herein are retained by Soft Gold.
Multiple Licensed Copies. You may purchase from
Soft Gold or its authorized reseller additional
licenses to permit usage the Software in more than one Application. Such rights
will be effective only when granted in writing by
Soft Gold or its authorized reseller and are
conditioned upon your payment of the applicable fees.
If you purchase additional Application Licenses for
the Software then you are granted for each Application
License the personal, nonexclusive, nontransferable
and limited to use the Software solely to create your own
application programs, to install and use the Software solely as
permitted under Section 3.1. You agree that you will
not designate more Applications than the number of
Applications Licenses that Soft Gold or its authorized
reseller has expressly granted to you.
4.ENGAGING IN ANY OF THE ACTIVITIES LISTED BELOW WILL TERMINATE
THE SOFTWARE LICENSE. IN ADDITION TO SOFTWARE LICENSE
TERMINATION, CAD Import .NET for Compact Framework SOFTWARE MAY PURSUE CRIMINAL,
CIVIL, OR ANY OTHER AVAILABLE REMEDIES.
Distribution of any files contained in this software package,
other than the runtime packages explicitly listed above.
Removal of proprietary notices, labels or marks from the
Software or Software Documentation.
Inclusion of the software in a development environment.
Creation of an application that does not differ materially
from the Software.
Creation of an application (whether it be freeware, shareware or
a commercial product) which competes directly or indirectly with any
of Soft Gold software product published on www.cadsofttools.com
AGREEMENT PERTAINING TO THE RELEASE OF SOURCE CODE by Soft Gold to Recipient:
5.DISTRIBUTION OF SOURCE CODE
Recipient will not distribute the source. Specifically this includes all .cs and other files which CAD Import .NET for Compact Framework source code has provided.
6.CHANGES TO SOURCE CODE
Soft Gold reserves the right to change any part of the source in future versions of the product. These changes may include the removal of classes, properties and methods or the creation of new classes, properties and methods.
7.TECHNICAL SUPPORT FOR SOURCE CODE
Soft Gold will not provide support for changes Recipient makes to the source. Recipient assumes full responsibility for supporting any code or application which results from such modification. Recipient will not hold CAD Import .NET for Compact Framework Software liable, directly or indirectly, for any changes made to the source, including changes which Recipient has made based on advice or suggestions provided by Soft Gold.
8.LIMITED WARRANTY/LIMITATION OF RESPONSIBILITY
Soft Gold may not bear other responsibility, except for stated in this agreement.
In no event will CAD Import .NET for Compact Framework Software be liable to you for any damages, including without limitation lost profits or revenues, loss of data, business interruption loss, recovery or substitution costs, or claims by third parties, or other indirect incidental or consequential damages, arising out of the use or inability to use the software, even if Soft Gold has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no case shall Soft Gold liability exceed the amount of the license fee paid by you for the software.
Soft Gold Ltd., 2007